Cas sentence example
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Cas to Cat.
- Calcium monosulphide, CaS, a white amorphous powder, sparingly soluble in water, is formed by heating the sulphate with charcoal, or by heating lime in a current of sulphuretted hydrogen.
- The disulphide, CaS2, and pentasulphide, CaS 5, are formed when milk of lime is boiled with flowers of sulphur.
- Beside this their chief and easy work of oxidizing carbon, silicon and phosphorus, the conversion processes have the harder task of removing sulphur, chiefly by converting it into calcium sulphide, CaS, or manganous sulphide, MnS, which rise to the top of the molten metal and there enter the overlying slag, from which the sulphur may escape by oxidizing to the gaseous compound, sulphurous acid, S02.
- Mog Nuadat had a son Ailill Aulom who plays a prominent part in the Irish sagas and genealogies, and his sons Eogan, Cian and Cormac Cas, all became the ancestors of wellknown families.Advertisement
- The Cashel dynasty claimed to descend from his eldest son Eogan, whilst the Dalcassians of Clare derived their origin from a younger son Cormac Cas.
- The uniform justice exercised by the parlement spread gradually over the whole kingdom by means of cas royaux (royal suits), and at the same time the royal coinage became obligatory.
- Ideally, however, governments should certify the authenticity of the CAs public key.
- Includes detailed table showing chemical names, CAS numbers and structures for booster biocides.
- I say bravo to both, and we wish Cas a successful re-try tomorrow.Advertisement
- Four-hour walk in from Coire Cas car park to find the doss decrepit, stinking and full of snow.
- Selecting the correct entry on the list should take you to your CAS login screen.
- Section 3 documents how ColdFusion 5 applications work with CAS and the MyEd portal for authentication and single sign-on.
- Almost all actuaries are members of either the SOA or the Casualty Actuary Society (CAS).
- By the time she was nine, she was traveling to Knoxville, TN, to make frequent appearances on the popular Cas Walker radio show.Advertisement