Carves sentence example
- She should lock her doors and windows, just like you people, before this guy carves her up and adds her to the list.
- In the intermediate section of the plains, between latitudes 44 and 42, including southern South Dakota and northern Nebraska, the erosion of certain large districts is peculiarly elaborate, giving rise to a minutely dissected form, known as bad lands, with a relief of a few hundred feet, This is due to several causes: first, the dry climate, which prevents the growth of a grassy turf; next, the fine texture of the Tertiary strata in the had land districts; and consequently the success with which every little nIl, at times of rain, carves its own little valley.
- Since both k and c are generally variable with the temperature, and the mode of variation of either is often unknown, the results of these methods are generally less certain with regard to the actual Carves showing Cie farzalaon of Temperature wilki FIG.
- Through these, the river carves its channel, broken into cataracts and rapids, or cachoeiras, as they are called throughout Brazil.
- Glioma tumor cells release the neurotransmitter glutamate, which carves a path of destruction through brain tissue allowing the tumor cells to advance.Advertisement
- It's a routine that's served them well for a number of years, but this time, Willie gets his boot caught in the door, all because of the love of a bartender and a kid who carves pickles out of wood.
- When a parent carves out time to spend on children and family entertainment, that parent is giving the valuable gifts of love and attention.