Cartwheels sentence example
- making cartwheels for agricultural use over sixty years ago.
- Native cloth, brass wares, pot-stone wares, cartwheels, straw and reed baskets, and a small quantity of silk, form the only manufactures.
- The worst public beating I ever suffered was for turning cartwheels in the park, thus flashing my knickers for all to see.
- Tigger performs fantastic cartwheels and keeps the kids guessing which way he will tumble next!
- Spinning kicks, one handed cartwheels and back-flips are set to songs and music, much of which is nearly 500 years old.Advertisement
- See Tigger demonstrate his tumbling skills, speak fun phrases, hear wacky sound effects, see him perform daring cartwheels and funny handstands.
- Two kinds of solid wooden cartwheels from Gower are shown in this paper, both of them bound with iron.
- Everyone loves Maggie, but when she cartwheels into an uptight parent, the headmistress gives her the sack.
- Using acrobatic ninja-like moves, the Prince cartwheels, kicks, wields dual weapons, launches from walls and runs over top enemies in a truly cinematic (and Matrix-esque) style that will have your eyes bugged out for half the game.
- Obstacles might include: climbing up a slide, doing cartwheels, riding a tricyle, digging through the sand for a buried treasure.Advertisement
- Do some cartwheels around the house or in your yard, and ask your mom to make sure that you're not showing anything you don't intend to.
- This is fine when there are just moves on the floor - but when you add high kicks, round offs, cartwheels, liberties...suddenly the demands of modesty become an issue.