Cartoonists sentence example
- Cartoonists should have absolute freedom to express a point of view.
- humor cartoonists from any form of human or civil rights abuses.. .
- Already the cartoonists are portraying Brown as a kind of Dr. Hyde figure Ã a dark and threatening character with a lantern jaw.
- Most cartoonists barely have enough attention span to brush their teeth, [And run around chasing villains all day.
- Other amenities include retail stores, arcades, cartoonists, hair braiding and tattoo stations.Advertisement