Carters sentence example
- So far as their earnings do not exceed 150 perannum, thefollowin~ classes are under the legal obligation to insure: laborers in mines quarries,dockyards,wharves, manufactories and breweries; bricklayers and navvies; post-office, railway, and naval and military servants and officials; carters, raftsmen and canal hands; cellarmen, warehousemen; stevedores; and agricultural laborers.
- As far north as Astorga there is still a population known as the Maragatos, and familiar to all Spain as carters and muleteers.
- Owing to the close proximity of powerful opposed religious sects, the modern history of the city is not without its record of riot and bloodshed, as in 1880 and 1886, and in August 1907 serious rioting followed upon a strike of carters; but the prosperity of the city has been happily unaffected.
- The price of weapons, of gold, of carts and horses, kept rising, but the value of paper money and city articles kept falling, so that by midday there were instances of carters removing valuable goods, such as cloth, and receiving in payment a half of what they carted, while peasant horses were fetching five hundred rubles each, and furniture, mirrors, and bronzes were being given away for nothing.
- He organized the Maritime unions, became general secretary of the Wharf Labourers' Union and of the Waterside Workers' Federation, and president of the Carters' Union, and was reelected to the Legislature at each successive election until he resigned upon his election for W.Advertisement
- About 102,000 Cosco "Zip n Go", "Okie Dokie", and "Carters" playpens that were manufactured between May 1995 and December 1997 have been recalled.
- Carters sells clothing for newborns, infants and children up to age seven.
- Because nothing makes better reality television than a dysfunctional family, Nick and Aaron Carter are getting the whole family together to film the reality show "House of Carters" for E!
- The Carters, famous for not getting along, hope the experience will bring them closer together.
- First there is the expletive-filled fight with younger brother Aaron Carter on their new reality show, House of Carters.Advertisement
- Popular kids clothing companies, such as OshKosh B'Gosh and Carters offer savings of up to 85 percent off select merchandise.
- With affordable price tags and super cute designs and fabrics, Carters is a brand that is well-loved all around.