Cartel sentence example
- The big UK banks effectively operate a cartel in most areas of business banking.
- Under his influence the Conservatives and National Liberals formed a coalition or Cartel by which each agreed to support the candidates of the other.
- It suggests that they are, in effect, operating a price fixing cartel here in Northern Ireland.
- In this case, the Commission began investigating a potential cartel in the Austrian bank sector which involved eight different banks.
- Which have associated a weakened cartel at the interview annually for standard coverage.Advertisement
- If the allegations regarding this alleged cartel are proved, it is expected that substantial fines and possibly custodial sentences will be imposed.
- Individuals reporting cartel behavior may receive immunity from prosecution in respect of the criminal cartel behavior may receive immunity from prosecution in respect of the criminal cartel offense.
- The case related to accusations of a price-fixing cartel by home heating suppliers in County Galway.
- Whatever the truth is, the banking cartel was only in distress a short time.
- In February 2005, actions to recover loss allegedly caused by the notorious vitamins cartel were settled out of court.Advertisement
- This is an illustration of the far-reaching ramifications of the new cartel law.
- Es UN amigo al Cartel, como lo soy yo.
- Persuaded by Lopez's wife, Tony double-crosses his boss and creates an alliance with a Colombian drug cartel.
- And if along the way they were also creating a global drug cartel or developing Roman civilizations or blowing up aliens, well, that's just what makes Palm such a feature-rich product.