Carrying-capacity sentence example
- This high carrying capacity has worked in several ways to reduce the cost of transportation.
- Red blood cell indices help classify types of anemia, a decrease in the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood.
- This fleet of cable ships now numbers over forty, ranging in size from vessels of 300 tons to 10,000 tons carrying capacity.
- This reduces the oxygen carrying capacity of hemoglobin and the amount of oxygen reaching the periphery is decreased.
- These are small muscles with a limited carrying capacity.Advertisement
- On the continent of Europe the average carrying capacity is rather higher; though wagons of less than io tons capacity are in use, many of those originally rated at io tons have been rebuilt to hold 15, and the tendency is towards wagons of 15-20 tons as a standard, with others for special purposes holding 40 or 45 tons.
- and the goods wagons of Europe and other lands is in carrying capacity.
- With their advantages of greater speed and carrying capacity over the horsed vehicles, their introduction was a most important development, though their working at first imposed a severe financial strain on many companies.
- What are the weights and carrying capacity of copper tubes?
- Strengthening the soffit using stainless steel reinforcement gave a significant increase in the load carrying capacity.Advertisement
- These symptoms result because of the reduced oxygen carrying capacity of RBCs and the reduced ability of the RBCs to carry iron to working muscles.