Carryalls sentence example
- Roomy carryalls serve as great overnight bags and stylish gym bags.
- In particular, the line's basic leather and signature fabric totes have earned themselves formidable respect for being "forever" bags - that is, carryalls that easily fit into almost any wardrobe and last a lifetime.
- Even a quick trek to a local college campus would likely reveal an army of similar carryalls, swinging identically from the arms of coeds, perhaps in varying colors.
- If hefty carryalls and dainty little bags aren't your thing, don't worry.
- Some labels may designate their bags as carryalls, totes or even briefs, but based on their shape, size and appearance, it's easy to determine whether they're work-appropriate or not.Advertisement
- Among the bags were sexy clutches, roomy carryalls and glamorous totes, and many were seen during the Dior Fall/Winter 2008 runway shows.
- Fun patterns: You'll often see fun or whimsical patterns adorning Mudd carryalls.
- Although new Madison collection bags appear seasonally, you will find a range of bag sizes and shapes, including small bags, satchels, shoulder bags, cross body bags and carryalls.
- Dooney & Bourke is always coming out with new canvas carryalls.
- You can expect most carryalls to be a minimum of 14 inches across, although most are even larger.Advertisement
- Below are some examples of D & B carryalls.
- Clear bags are just that - carryalls of some kind made with a translucent material, usually PVC or vinyl.