Carrousel sentence example
- Other rides include 10 water rides, the 1946 Carrousel, and a giant, 100-foot Ferris Wheel, added in 1997.
- Golden Gate Park has a horse stable offering trail rides and riding lessons, a nine-hole golf course, 21 tennis courts, a children's playground, and a historic, restored wooden carrousel.
- His French poems met with little success, but a description in Latin verse of a tournament (carrousel, circus regius), given by Louis XIV.
- He was the coachman of the fiacre which drove the royal family from the Carrousel to the Porte Saint-Martin.
- In Paris the Austerlitz (1800-1806) and Carrousel (1834-1836) bridges had cast iron arches.Advertisement
- King Arthur Carrousel: Walt Disney brought this carrousel to Disneyland from a park in Toronto, Canada.
- Here's a secret: The names of all 71 carrousel horses and one mule are listed on a wall at City Hall.