Carries-out sentence example
- " Geography," in the sense in which he uses the term, signifies the delineation of the known world, in the shape of a map, while chorography carries out the same objects in fuller detail, with regard to a particular country.
- The word "myrmidon" has passed into the English language to denote a subordinate who carries out the orders of his superior without mercy or consideration for others.
- The Kongelov has the highly dubious honour of being the one written law in the civilized world which fearlessly carries out absolutism to the last consequences.
- It distances perhaps every other German university in the extent to which it carries out what are popularly regarded as the characteristics of German student-life - duelling and the passion for Freiheit.
- The Son, the Word (Logos) for ever dwelling with the Father, carries out His behests.Advertisement
- The deer Commission's supporting team of deer stalkers carries out a regular program of deer population counts.
- Close the gap carries out a range of activity designed to encourage positive action to narrow the gender pay gap.
- gender gape Gap carries out a range of activity designed to encourage positive action to narrow the gender pay gap.
- It is named after the program lint which carries out a similar process for C programs.
- To claim vouchers for glasses: ask for the voucher when your optician or hospital optometrist carries out the sight test.Advertisement
- The association also carries out follow-up inspections to make sure those standards are still being maintained.