Carribean sentence example
- The conditions in Cuba had long convinced him that war with Spain was inevitable, and that, for humane reasons alone, it was both right and necessary to drive the Spanish power out from the Carribean Sea.
- Two Jamaican teenagers who put some Carribean slang to existing music for this one-hit wonder.
- For even more kitty birthday party fun, have some carribean decorations and fishing pole toys, and your cats will be rocking!
- Additionally, visit the recipe for Carribean Duck and Fish Stew.
- FreshLook Dimensions come in three choices: Carribean Aqua, Pacific Blue and Sea Green.Advertisement
- Today, the Sunglass Hut chain has 1806 locations in North America, Europe, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, and the Carribean.
- Véronique, a former Miss France, spent her early days growing up in the French Carribean on the island of Guadeloupe, and this tropical influence shines through in all of her designs.