Carriageways sentence example
- between parapets, and carries two lines of railway, two carriageways, and two footways.
- It has two decks, and carries two elevated railway tracks, four electric tramcar lines, two carriageways, two footways and two bicycle paths.
- The river is here crossed by three bridges; the (upper) steel arch bridge, built (1895) on the site of the former suspension bridge (built in 1869; blown down in 1889; rebuilt as a suspension bridge) near the Falls, is crossed by double carriageways and footpaths and by an electric railway, and is probably the longest bridge of the kind in the world, being 1240 ft.
- resurfacey Road, Arnold is to be closed to through traffic to enable resurfacing of both carriageways to be carried out.
- Somersby Road, Arnold is to be closed to through traffic to enable resurfacing of both carriageways to be carried out.Advertisement