Carpooling sentence example
- One benefit of carpooling is bypassing the traffic by using the carpool lane.
- Carpooling and using mass transportation, such as buses and trains, reduces the amount of greenhouse gas released into the environment.
- The green folk are carpooling, riding their bikes, walking or using public transportation to get to work.
- Carpooling to the park and doubling up in hotel rooms are still other ways to save some money on your next vacation.
- The basic premise of carpooling helps aid the environment.Advertisement
- Talk about wishful hobbies, old family traditions, fun things to do in area, special places of interest such as a museum or cultural arts center, or situations such as home renovations, carpooling, and family functions.
- Free items from these groups often include carpooling, household help in times of need, prayer circles, and other services in addition to study sessions.
- While this might be difficult at first to manage, public transportation, carpooling, and adjusting schedules make it easier.