Carpi sentence example
- Modena Carpi, Guastalla, Massa-Carrara, Reggio.
- In 1521 he was sent to Carpi to transact a petty matter with the chapter of the Franciscans, the chief known result of the embassy being a burlesque correspondence with Francesco Guicciardini.
- "So thin-skinned that a fly would draw blood," as the prince of Carpi expressed it, he could not himself restrain his pen from sarcasm.
- MANFREDO FANTI (1806-1865), Italian general, was born at Carpi and educated at the military college of Modena.
- Before Pico removed to Florence, he procured for Aldo the post of tutor to his nephews Alberto and Lionello Pio, princes of Carpi.Advertisement
- Alberto Pio supplied Aldo with funds for starting his printing press, and gave him lands at Carpi.
- About 1552 he came under the notice of Cardinal Carpi, protector of his order, Ghislieri (later Pius V.) and Caraffa (later Paul IV.), and from that time his advancement was assured.
- Carpi's Risorgimento (Milan, 1886).
- From the house of Este they received the lordship of Carpi, and later they acquired the fiefs of Meldola, Sassuolo, &c. Many members of the family were distinguished as condottieri, diplomats and ecclesiastics.
- carpushis tendon is absent, it lies deep to the fascia just medial to flexor carpi radialis (FCR) - figure 4b.Advertisement
- carpusedle tip in flexor carpi ulnaris does not help an ulnar nerve block.
- carpus is particularly true when the extensor carpi ulnaris blocks reduction.
- flexor carpi ulnaris does not help an ulnar nerve block.
- Carpi's Risorgimento Italiano, vol.
- Carpi in Il Risorgimento Italiano, vol.Advertisement
- You can repeat this look for both toddler boys and girls with carpi length trousers and striped socks.