Carpark sentence example
- A male White Wagtail was in the carpark and a rather bedraggled male Wheatear was on the short turf near the beach.
- The park tops an underground carpark for 10,000 cars, the revenues from which will return to the public coffers.
- convenient for airport, two minutes from terminal to carpark.
- Center, crosses the expressway by the footbridge at the far end of the SECC carpark, then alongside the Expressway to Partick.
- The following morning an emergency glazier attended a car in the carpark which my window overlooked.Advertisement