Carpal tunnel syndrome sentence example
carpal tunnel syndrome
- The charismatic Californian was troubled with carpal tunnel syndrome for the second half of the 2003 season.
- Other common problems include heart valve dysfunction, thickening of the heart muscle (cardiomyopathy), enlarged spleen and liver, clouding of the cornea, hearing loss, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Relatively common anatomic procedures are decompression surgeries, such as repairing a herniated disk in the lower back or relieving the nerve compression related to carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome have proven to be most beneficial in cases that are mild.
- However, people with moderate cases of carpal tunnel syndrome and those whose symptoms have abated have also have had good results with exercise.Advertisement
- As a result of his testing, Dr. Seradge found that for patients with mild to moderate carpal tunnel syndrome that followed his exercise plan, two out of three of them did not need to have the surgery.
- In addition to the exercises recommended by Dr. Seradge, there are other exercises you can do to relieve the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- This can be very helpful for anyone with carpal tunnel syndrome or any other hand injury.
- Additionally, consistent typing can cause carpal tunnel syndrome.