Carotid-arteries sentence example
- Garrod, " On the Carotid Arteries of Birds," Proc. Zool.
- The aorta gives off a large branch (the anterior aorta) very near its origin, from which arise - first, the left axillary, and afterwards the right axillary and the two carotid arteries.
- arterywill need a duplex scan of the carotid arteries.
- do carotid bruits predict disease of the internal carotid arteries?
- The test began with a high-resolution ultrasound of each woman to detect early signs of plaque build up in the carotid arteries.Advertisement
- An interventional procedure called carotid angioplasty may be performed to treat a blockage or blockages in the carotid arteries.