Carotenoids sentence example
- The bright colors, such as red and yellows, are based on pigments called carotenoids, which are derived from their diets.
- Vitamins include carotenoids, vitamins C and E, and folate.
- In the wild, fish obtain carotenoids from animal and vegetable matter that they consume when browsing on natural flora and fauna.
- The recommended daily dose of mixed carotenoids is 50mg for 6 weeks before exposure, or 25mg for 12 weeks.
- The other carotenoids do not contribute to vitamin A in any appreciable manner.Advertisement
- The objective of the study was to examine the relationship between specific dietary carotenoids and the incidence of coronary artery disease (CAD ).
- Because of this, the scientific community has now recognized the importance of natural mixed carotenoids including beta carotene.
- The carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin may help fight age-related eye disease.
- Carotenoids - provides the rainbow of food colors.
- Carotenoids, a precursor to vitamin A, is another powerful antioxidant found in sources like carrots and winter squash.Advertisement
- These compounds are called carotenoids, and provide red, orange and yellow pigmentation in fruits and vegetables.
- The scents are distilled from pure essential oils and combined with vitamins, carotenoids and flavonoids.