Carolers sentence example
- Carolers: If you have a Christmas village collection, use it for a great tablescape complete with carolers, a sleigh and maybe a few snow creatures.
- Expect visits from Santa and Mrs. Claus, carolers and other festive entertainment by Disney staff.
- It is common to see Christmas carolers walking around the market and along the city streets during this time of the year.
- The British Baker - Located in England, the bakery offers some of the sweetest treats in the form of funnel cake, hot and fresh and perfect for the carolers or for listening to caroling.
- Many Koreans will invite passing carolers into their homes for refreshments.Advertisement
- Here are a few songs you may hear during mass or performed by carolers.
- Salado puts on festive airs during the Christmas shopping season, with Victorian carolers, parades and carriage rides.
- Chin Carol: This quirky card features three upside-down chins dressed to look like carolers.
- While it's rare to see actual Christmas carolers in the United States these days, this is a common site in England.
- As the tradition evolved, carolers went door to door offering jolly cheer by singing beloved songs to anyone who opened their door to listen.Advertisement