Carnivals sentence example
- Carnivals and festivals often have these games available.
- You are also helping to create fun events that students want to attend, such as dances, carnivals, volunteer opportunities, fundraising, and much more.
- Fancy dress contest - Sometimes fancy dress contests are held during school parties, carnivals or other events.
- There are hundreds of amusement parks, traveling fairs, and local carnivals throughout the country that entertain millions of guests each year.
- Boardwalk Inn and Villas -- Accommodations include traditional inn rooms as well as fully outfitted villas and studios designed to capture the nostalgia of old fashioned carnivals.Advertisement
- The resort is located next to the BoardWalk entertainment complex, where guests can enjoy the sights and sounds of carnivals from a bygone era.
- The first shooter games were found at carnivals.
- Pictures of Samba dancers, as well as many video recordings, are hallmarks of the Brazilian Carnivals.
- Carnivals are fun for people of all ages and can bring in a large amount of money for a school.
- Will and KRS Amusements hosts carnivals as fundraisers.Advertisement
- Festival Costumes: Festivals and carnivals are just as much fun as holidays.
- Mask Italia: While Venetian masks are generally more for Venetian carnivals, they also make exquisite Mardi Gras face masks, especially if you are interested in an elaborate costume.
- She also made the round of local fairs, carnivals, ball games and other outlets for local talent.
- Bounce houses are a fun addition to any outdoor event, from birthday parties to school carnivals to family reunions.
- At Backyard Carnivals, you can rent a climbing wall, Velcro wall, and even a human foosball table.Advertisement
- The sky's the limit when it comes to the creativity you can throw into your party with a Backyard Carnivals rental.
- In the early days of their blogs, professional bloggers spent lots of time simply commenting on others' blogs, posting in forums and participating in net wide blog carnivals.