Carnauba sentence example
- Forest products include rubber, carnauba wax and dyewoods.
- Another highly useful palm is the carnauba or carnahuba (Copernicia cerifera) which supplies fruit, medullary meal, food for cattle, boards and timber, fibre, wax and medicine.
- carnauba wax to make good polish.
- none of these ingredients are necessarily bad, they are certainly not carnauba.
- Contains nothing but country rainwater, real turpentine, vegetable soap, British beeswax, and shiny carnauba.Advertisement
- Unfortunately, much of what is advertised as carnauba wax these days is far from it.
- Beeswax and carnauba are the most common ingredients found in the more natural lip products.
- Most waxes are classified as either a natural form of carnauba wax or a synthetic paint sealant.
- Carnauba comes from the palm tree, which produces a waxy buildup on its leaves to help protect itself from the sweltering sun of the tropics.
- In addition, the natural form of carnauba also allows the leaves to release oxygen, which turns out is also good for paint, as stated by most auto wax reviews.Advertisement
- Being a natural product, carnauba can be applied repeatedly, resulting in a deeper gloss and richer glow.
- There is not much of a risk of wax build-up, as carnauba generally lasts for six to eight weeks between coats.
- Carnauba wax almost feels as if you are forcing it into the paint with the friction created while rubbing.
- Consumer Reports, on the other hand, rates Black Magic Wet Shine, Turtle Wax Carnauba, and Eagle One Nanowax, as three of the best valued automotive waxes on the market, offering the best overall results for the lowest price.