Carnac sentence example
- The cover pictured a character looking like Carnac the Magnificent from the old Johnny Carson TV show.
- The tradition of Carnac is that there was once a convent of the Templars or Red Cross Knights on the spot; but this, it seems, is not supported by history.
- Carnac has an interesting museum of antiquities.
- It fell into the hands of the English under General Carnac in 1763 after a prolonged resistance which caused considerable loss to the assailants.
- We leave Carnac, taking the freeway to our next base for three nights at Saumur in the eastern Loire Valley.Advertisement
- Carnac has a handsome church in the Renaissance style of Brittany, but it owes its celebrity to the stone monuments in its vicinity, which are among the most extensive and interesting of their kind (see Stone Monuments).