Carmaker sentence example
- It took a Japanese carmaker to make the world realize it still wanted simple two-seater sports cars in the British idiom.
- PARIS: german carmaker Audi AG is using its diesel engine-powered car to win the Le Mans 24 Hour race on 17-18 June 2006.
- Daewoo Declared Bankrupt Creditors of Daewoo declared south Korea's third biggest carmaker bankrupt last Wednesday after unions rejected a restructuring plan calling for layoffs.
- July: Third largest carmaker Kia asks for emergency loans.
- MG Rover, the last British-owned volume carmaker, was going under, and he was going to have to pick up the pieces.Advertisement
- In this action, the carmaker addressed concerns that the vehicle's accelerator pedal could become wedged beneath the driver's floor mat.
- Cadillac is a luxury carmaker that offers numerous models.
- Some say the carmaker will release the new Cadillac DT7, which is sometimes referred to it as the "XPS," a vehicle that will replace the STS and the DTS.