Carmaker sentence example
- Some say the carmaker will release the new Cadillac DT7, which is sometimes referred to it as the "XPS," a vehicle that will replace the STS and the DTS.
- It took a Japanese carmaker to make the world realize it still wanted simple two-seater sports cars in the British idiom.
- Daewoo Declared Bankrupt Creditors of Daewoo declared south Korea's third biggest carmaker bankrupt last Wednesday after unions rejected a restructuring plan calling for layoffs.
- July: Third largest carmaker Kia asks for emergency loans.
- In this action, the carmaker addressed concerns that the vehicle's accelerator pedal could become wedged beneath the driver's floor mat.Advertisement
- Cadillac is a luxury carmaker that offers numerous models.