Carling sentence example
- In the north of England Passion Sunday was formerly known as Carle or Carling Sunday, a name corrupted from "care," in allusion to the sorrowful season which the day heralds.
- It was the universal custom in medieval England to eat on this Sunday a grey pea steeped and fried in butter, which came from its association "Carling Nut."
- The more imaginative, elfin quality, familiar in Dunbar's Ballad of Kynd Kittok and his Interlude of the Droichis Part appears in such pieces as Gyre Carling (the mother-witch), King Berdok, and Lichtounis Dreme.
- December 22nd: 2nd Glasgow carling academy show added, for ticket info see gig listing below.. .
- arsenal boss Arsene Wenger expects a physical battle against Wigan in the Carling Cup semi-final.Advertisement
- We took a quick trip to the Carling Stage where we caught Youth Group, who apparently feature the bassist from the Vines.
- carling academy show added, for ticket info see gig listing below.. .
- carling cup.
- He was often taken off during the games and he was dropped from the starting lineup in the Carling Cup final against Chelsea.
- The venue's new general manager is Carl Bathgate, previously based at the Carling Academy Birmingham.Advertisement
- The month ended with a lengthy midweek Carling Cup trip to Middlesbrough in the fourth round.
- second-string team in the Carling Cup!
- They 're going to have some second-string team in the Carling Cup !
- After touring the album, and an appearance at the Carling Weekend Reading Festival, she suffered a nervous breakdown due to pressure surrounding the release of her next LP.
- The band played a number of festivals, including Glastonbury, The V Festival in Stafford, and the Leeds and Reading Carling Weekend Festivals.Advertisement