Carlin sentence example
- 1834 Joseph Duncan 1834-1838 Thomas Carlin 1838-1842 Thomas Ford 1842-1846 Augustus C. French.
- Map ref: Directions: Carlin Maggie Stone Carlin Maggie's stone is a 40-foot natural stone column formed of volcanic basalt.
- He said his influences include comedians Bill Cosby, Red Skelton, George Carlin and Johnny Carson.
- George Carlin died of heart complications on June 22, 2008.
- George Carlin spent 50 of his 71 years in show business.Advertisement
- Most remember Carlin for the "seven words you can't say on television" bit in his routine.
- After the routine aired on a New York radio station in its entirety, the radio station and Carlin became the subject of an FCC case that landed in the United States Supreme Court.
- Surprisingly, Carlin's career didn't begin with these now infamous "seven words."
- After his few acting stints, Carlin returned to the comedy club stage in 1962 and 10 years later, he gained such a large following that he graduated from small nightclub stages to Carnegie Hall.
- Carlin developed a deep friendship with director Kevin Smith and appeared in a number of Smith's films.Advertisement
- Most recently, Carlin voiced the role of Fillmore in the animated Disney film Cars.
- Travel to Carlin and make sure you equip yourself with a shovel.
- Most people think of swearing as those seven words you can never say on t.v. ('warning: link contains profanity'), as popularized by the famous George Carlin bit.
- New big names in entertainment who appear in the third installment of the Scary Movie series include: Pamela Anderson, Jenny McCarthy, Charlie Sheen, Queen Latifah, Simon Cowell, and George Carlin, among others.
- Comedian George Carlin plays the architect who tells Cindy the whole story of Tabitha, where the tape came from, and what its consequences are.Advertisement