Carle sentence example
- In the north of England Passion Sunday was formerly known as Carle or Carling Sunday, a name corrupted from "care," in allusion to the sorrowful season which the day heralds.
- Using red yard and black spots (in lieu of the suggested colors) this cute yarn bug can be made into a lady bug for a great craft to go along with The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle.
- Eric Carle brings the story to life with his beautiful drawings.
- Eric Carle's artwork is truly unique and his tale The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a joy for parents and children alike.
- The most expensive "real" lingerie I've seen would probably be some of the made-to-order pieces, like corsets or Nichole de Carle's new line.Advertisement