Carla sentence example
- In 1968, actress Ellen Holly played the role of Carla Grey on One Life to Live, the daughter of Sadie Grey who worked in the housekeeping department of the hospital.
- Carla was an African-American woman that could pass for white and did so, even becoming engaged to a young white doctor before her mother convinced her to be honest about her own racial identity.
- It is occupied by Steph Scully (Carla Bonner) and her son Charlie Hoyland (Jacob Brito) along with Rebecca and her son Declan.
- Some will even go so far as to change their voices or assume fake names ("I'm not Carla, I'm Carl!") for the day.
- Hosted in New York City, New York, the fifth season proclaimed Hosea Rosenberg the Top Chef over Stefan Richter and Carla Hall.Advertisement
- Carla, compiled a contoured map of France (1791), and it only needed the introduction of graduated tints between these contours to secure a graphic picture of the features of the ground.
- Carla had her first baby at 19 years old and suffered a placental abruption.
- At an estate agency the proprietress, Moira, makes some explicit sexual overtures to Carla which she finds intriguing.
- Maybe we could live with it, were it not for Carla del Ponte, who constantly prods us to remember.
- United Nations chief war crimes prosecutor Carla del Ponte, who was in Belgrade, called the arrests a " brilliant operation " .Advertisement
- Over the next few days the boys played contact sports harder than usual and Carla became more sullen.
- Carla realized that she'd have to replenish the pantry, or they would run out of food during the snow storm.
- In 2004, Fox played Carla in the movie Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, which starred Lindsay Lohan.
- Besides the tormented Lucas, you will get to play (for a short time) Detectives Tyler Miles and Carla Velinti.
- Tyler is the no-nonsense type and Carla is the obsessive-compulsive type.Advertisement
- Carla Ossa: Carla Ossa models both the swim and fashion Venus lines.