Carillon sentence example
- De Montmorency Laval, First Bishop Of Quebec, Brings Him Nearer To His Proper Themes, Which Are Found In Full Perfection In The Chant Du Vieux Soldat Canadien, Composed In 1856 To Honour The First French Man Of War That Visited British Quebec, And Le Drapeau De Carillon (1858), A Centennial Paean For Montcalm'S Canadians At Ticonderoga.
- In the episode "Saga of a Star World", Boxey and Muffit go to Carillon and exits near a tylium deposit.
- A few members of the Guild took the opportunity to go along and play the carillon on the open day.
- carillon bells were hung for ringing with a tenor of 52 cwt.
- carillon of 6 bells in 1953.Advertisement
- When the tower was first built it contained a 21 bell carillon by Taylors of 1877.
- carillon tower was unveiled by the Governor General of Canberra, Sir Paul Hasluck.
- The picture shows Ed Nasser at the clavier of the 52 bell carillon in Washington National Cathedral, USA.
- The tenor of the ringing peal is also the bass bell of the carillon.