Cargos sentence example
- It's easy to create height and an illusion of slimness by using interesting necklines (think V-necks) and hemlines when selecting the tops to wear with your cargos.
- Petite cargos typically have a 28-inch inseam with plus sizes ranging from 12 to 34.
- Cotton fabrics or blends that include a stretchy textile - like Lycra ® spandex - give cargos a sleek look and comfortable fit.
- Woman Within: Stand out from the crowd in petite cargos embellished with chic hobnail studs.
- Marcus Uniforms: Take a hike or ride your bike in comfort and style while wearing Dickies hip flip cargos.Advertisement
- Shopping for a garment like cargos, complete with zippers, pockets, and buttons that draw attention to your lower half, doesn't have to be challenging.
- Be prepared for making some tough decisions when faced with the wide range of styles and features available in cargos.
- Most cargos are made from cotton or cotton blend fabrics, which is good news for several reasons.
- Save money on high-end designer plus size cargos by shopping outlet malls.
- Old Navy carries a full line of cute maternity clothes in sizes XS to XXL, including jeans, dresses, cargos, capris, tanks, swimwear and outerwear.Advertisement
- Skull Camo Cargos: These popular shorts have a camouflage pattern with tiny black skulls top-stitched throughout.
- Beach Cargos: Great for a summer holiday, these lightweight, quick-drying cotton cargo shorts are comfortable and loose enough to allow for a lot of running and tumbling.
- You can wear them with shorts, blue jeans, khakis, or cargos.
- Length for cargo shorts varies from short cargos that are above the knee to longer shorts that reach mid-calf.
- For a pair of camouflage cargos, check out the Arizona Camo Cargo Short found at JCPenney.Advertisement
- Choose styles with flat fronts to give you a sleek appearance, and don't fret over the possibility of looking a little heavier because of the pockets, zippers, and buttons that define cargos.