Cargill sentence example
- Donald Cargill >>
- Cargill next excommunicated the king, Dalziel and Mackenzie, and his followers separated themselves from " the ordinances dispensed by any Presbyterian minister."
- Donald Cargill the Covenanter, who was executed at Edinburgh, was a native of the parish.
- DONALD CARGILL (1610-1681), Scottish Covenanter, was born in 1610.
- By the riverside you will find Cargill's Visitor Center, a converted corn mill.Advertisement
- Cargill now owns the patent for his method of making soy wax, and it is available from many manufacturers.