Careening sentence example
- Lana scrambled up and ran, careening into another man in dark clothing.
- "Blow it up?" she shouted above the storm, careening into him as he maneuvered around a fallen table.
- careening course to destruction.
- careening the boat (lying it on its side ).
- A single misstep and the world may well be set off on a careening course to destruction.Advertisement
- careening wildly off the track, killing the train's conductor and its brakeman.
- Whether you'll be plowing through three feet of powder or careening over a sheet of glare ice boils down to one thing: the water content of the snow.
- Players can manipulate physics concepts such as speed, gravity, friction, mass, and hill height to control their coaster car, and the goal is to successfully navigate through a loop without the car rolling back or careening off the track.
- careening out of control, Eyes Wide Shut ended up for me as a life-affirming experience.
- careening around its walls.Advertisement