Careened sentence example
- Someone careened into her as she pried her cell from her pocket.
- She careened into the door frame, a flash of pain going through her head.
- The ship was steered into the river, and there careened and thoroughly repaired.
- She shoved him away, landing hard on her backside while he careened into the bathroom wall.
- The vehicle careened down the block, narrowly missing a mail truck that honked its irritation, and sped around the corner before Dean had staggered to his feet.Advertisement
- With another scream, she bolted and careened into a door that gave.
- She careened into a table and heard glass crashing as the table corner tore a stripe down her forearm.
- When the warring men careened away, she ran to Jonny and dropped beside him.
- She caught him, and they careened into the side of the car before he caught his balance.
- careened off the road into a ditch.Advertisement
- He hit her one more time, and she careened against Two, caught between consciousness and darkness.
- careened so that some of the passengers stepped into the sea.
- Then, according to the witness, the driver of the car revved the engine and careened onto a California highway.
- Their car was thrown from the freeway and careened down a 40-foot embankment.
- the "Cumberland," which, while it steadily careened, had been keeping up a heavy fire at the Confederate vessels, sank, with "her pennant still flying from the topmast above the waves."Advertisement