Care-home sentence example
- many family caregivers felt under pressure from hospital staff to choose a care home swiftly.
- anyone living in a nursing home or residential care home.
- A property left unoccupied by patients now resident in a hospital or care home.
- While assisted living facilities are sufficient for many seniors, other with severe disabilities may require a nursing home or elder care home.
- If you're moving long distance, look into temporary child care home help before you move.Advertisement