Care-giver sentence example
- The other big difference from men is the extent to which women will tend to be the primary care giver.
- Being a care giver has taught me a lot about myself.
- The patient's care giver was educated about the reduced visual acuity in AG.
- The patient 's care giver was educated about the reduced visual acuity in AG.
- The time you'll have during an interview won't be long enough to tell you everything you need to know, but it should be just long enough for you to get a sense of whether this person will make a kind and responsible care giver.Advertisement
- They gain an increased awareness of the baby and his or her needs while enhancing the bonding process between care giver and baby.
- The combination program option (CPO) strongly focuses on involving the parent, guardian, or primary care-giver in the child's education.
- Insecure attachment develops when a primary care-giver does not consistently respond in ways that are warm, affectionate, loving, dependable, and sensitive to the infant's needs.
- When your children spend many hours with another care-giver, they inevitably grow attached and develop deep feelings for that person.