Care-bear sentence example
- The nostalgic Care Bear characters are as cute today as they were at their inception in the early 80s, and small items with these favorite bears make adorable shower favors.
- If you're considering Care Bear favors, you might already have a Care Bear baby shower theme in mind.
- Hostesses can choose a favorite Care Bear color and character to coordinate the shower.
- At the end of the afternoon, a Care Bear baby shower favors can let guests know their attendance and gift was appreciated and give them a fun reminder of the afternoon.
- You can purchase some ready-made favors with a Care Bear theme at party stores, online party retailers, or online auctions.Advertisement
- You can also make your own candy favors with a Care Bear theme.
- Turn a standard chocolate or candy bar into a Care Bare Favor by ordering custom Care Bear labels from a stores such as Treasured Memories, or by creating your own labels.
- Use Care Bear clip art or stickers to affix to a custom label.
- Chocolate Care Bear lollipops are another fun favor.
- Purchase care bear molds, available at Candy Mold Central, and use white chocolate and the desired care bear color to create custom bears.Advertisement
- Candles are well-liked favors for women, and you can easily adapt it to fit a Care Bear theme.
- Affix a Care Bear sticker on the front of the candle, and wrap in cellophane.
- There are several other choices in Care Bear baby shower favors.
- Check toy stores, collectibles' sites, and auctions for other small Care Bear items, or tap into your creative side and make bear-themed items for the shower.
- Adorable and fun, Care Bear favors can add a special touch to a themed baby shower. use your creativity, and there are numerous ways to correlate this nostaligic theme into a favor.Advertisement
- However, if your son or daughter wants to be a Care Bear for Halloween, you won't be able to run out to the fabric store to purchase sewing patterns for them.
- The company has stopped producing Care Bear costume patterns.
- If your child is insisting on dressing up as a Care Bear you'll need to either purchase a Care Bear costume, or else adapt an existing kid's animal costume pattern and make it look like your child's favorite Care Bear.