Cardiorespiratory sentence example
- Yoga can improve flexibility and, depending on the type of yoga you do, it can also improve muscular strength, muscular endurance, cardiorespiratory endurance and body composition.
- One tracks cardio workouts, which are important for overall cardiorespiratory fitness to strengthen your heart and lungs.
- The first, cardiorespiratory endurance, refers to the ability of your heart and lungs to get you through repetitive, strenuous activity.
- If you can't climb a flight of stairs without your heart pounding and your breath coming in great gasps, for instance, then you just may want to improve your cardiorespiratory endurance.
- Aerobic activity is the most common way to build cardiorespiratory endurance.Advertisement
- Muscular endurance is slightly different than cardiorespiratory endurance.
- Cardiorespiratory endurance: Cardiorespiratory endurance refers to the ability of the heart to pump blood to your muscles and how the body and heart effectively remove carbon monoxide from the muscles and eliminate it through the lungs.
- Symptomatic care only: cardiorespiratory stimulants; hepatic protective agents; stop feeding the forage immediately.
- Cardiorespiratory monitors and pulse oximeters monitor baby's heart and oxygen levels.
- In rare instances, cardiorespiratory (heart/lung) failure may also occur.Advertisement
- A heart monitor or cardiorespiratory monitor may be attached to the baby's chest, abdomen, arms, or legs with adhesive patches to monitor breathing and heart rate.
- Interval training improves muscular strength and endurance, cardiorespiratory endurance and body composition.
- Walking improves cardiorespiratory endurace.
- Cardiorespiratory and muscular endurance are two of the five components of physical fitness, and endurance exercises are the best way to build these types of fitness.
- Having cardiorespiratory and muscular endurance can make life more enjoyable.Advertisement
- Yoga reduces stress, burns calories, improves flexibility, and can increase cardiorespiratory endurance.
- Norcuron does not affect Apgar score, fetal muscle tonus nor cardiorespiratory adaptation.