Cardiology sentence example
- Coronary Artery Disease now includes cardiology in the Elderly.
- The cardiology team at Ealing Hospital has been awarded the prestigious accolade of Cardiology Team of the Year 2013 by Hospital Doctor Magazine.
- He sees cardiology at the end of the month, and we will schedule an echo for the spring.
- Dr. Dominic Abrams Dr. Dominic Abrams is accredited in pediatric cardiology having completed his training in London.
- An appendix of drugs used in equine cardiology is included.Advertisement
- There has been no other drug in the history of veterinary cardiology that has undergone such extensive controlled clinical trials proving its value.
- He sailed through all the exams first time and helped to set up nuclear cardiology there in his spare time.
- He obtained his certificate in Small animal cardiology in 1988, and the Diploma in Veterinary Cardiology in 1991.
- Use the Referral button to generate a request for specialist cardiology advice at an out patient clinic.
- Data collection A proforma was designed specifically for completion at the outpatient clinics by middle grade and consultant cardiology staff.Advertisement
- It also donates the relevant medical equipment to doctors ' surgeries and hospitals, plus funding the sports cardiology at the Olympic medical center.
- Diagnosis and staging of prostate cancer Cardiology - FDG and ammonia investigations of hibernating myocardium, using dynamic and gated imaging techniques.
- My father is a surgeon with a specialty in cardiology, especially cardiac catheterization.
- Performed in a cardiology outpatient diagnostic laboratory, the test takes 30 minutes to an hour.