Cardioid sentence example
- The combination of rays is also sufficient in practice if the cardioid surface is replaced, by a spherical one.
- The form of the limacon depends on the ratio of the two constants; if a be greater than b, the curve lies entirely outside the circle; if a equals b, it is known as a cardioid; if a is less than b, the curve has a node within the circle; the particular case when b= 2a is known as the trisectrix.
- This may be readily accomplished geometrically or analytically, and it will be found that the envelope is a cardioid, i.e.
- The two ' bulbs ' shown here are directly attached to the main cardioid.
- The recording devices available are: cardioid A single cardioid microphone is used to record a mono sound file.Advertisement
- Examples A classic style of microphone for speech recording in interview situations is a hand-held dynamic cardioid microphone.
- In the figure (1) is a limagon, (2) the cardioid, (3) the trisectrix.
- The epicychid when the radii of the circles are equal is the cardioid (q.v), and the corresponding trochoidal curves are limacons.
- It is a double mirror system, whose reflecting surfaces are a sphere a and a cardioid b.