Cardiac output sentence example
- There is a reduction in cardiac output and an increase in hemoglobin oxygen affinity.
- The resulting low cardiac output can cause hypotension, renal insufficiency and/or acute hepatic ischemia.
- Pharmacological intervention to promote cardiac output or treat arrhythmias.
- When cardiac output is reduced or low, this is referred to as congestive heart failure.
- Decreased amniotic fluid (oligohydramnios) is associated with IUGR as the fetus may have a decreased cardiac output and thus decreased renal flow to produce less urine.Advertisement
- Adrenaline may also be administered to increase cardiac output.