Cardiac-arrest sentence example
- Will giving electric shocks to a patient who is not in cardiac arrest be more harmful than just waiting for the professionals to arrive?
- Thirty seconds after the injection of suxamethonium, the patient developed a bradycardia and suffered cardiac arrest.
- The most common form of sudden cardiac arrest is due to ventricular fibrillation - a rapid, chaotic, lethal rhythm of the heart.
- Cardiovascular system Tachycardia, hypotension, at times hypertension, conduction disturbance with widening of QRS complex; syncope in association with cardiac arrest.
- electric shocks to a patient who is not in cardiac arrest be more harmful than just waiting for the professionals to arrive?Advertisement
- resuscitated in the event of a cardiac arrest?
- Should Mr J be resuscitated in the event of a cardiac arrest?
- In this case, birds who do not have a cardiac arrest at stunning will still be alive when they enter the scalding tank.
- No one is really sure why she had to fly to South America for such a simple procedure, but she did and ended up going into cardiac arrest.
- Early reports indicate that Jackson's cardiac arrest was caused by the anesthetic Propofol, which was reportedly administered to Jackson by Dr. Murray.Advertisement
- Brittany Murphy died after suffering a full cardiac arrest on Sunday, December 20, 2009.
- An autopsy declared he suffered cardiac arrest as a direct result of heavy drug use.
- Jackson had reportedly taken multiple prescription drugs for pain, but his personal physician was charged with involuntary manslaughter in 2010 with administering a fatal cocktail of drugs, which brought on cardiac arrest.
- On June 25, 2009, Jackson died of cardiac arrest.
- Choking is a major cause of respiratory emergencies and cardiac arrest in infants and children.Advertisement
- Potassium: The normal level of potassium in the bloodstream is in the range of 3.5-5.0 mM, while levels of 6.3-8.0 mM (severe hyperkalemia) result in cardiac arrhythmias or even death due to cardiac arrest.
- Treatment is administered as needed for cardiac arrest or cardiac dysrhythmias.
- Dingle died in 2004 when she went into cardiac arrest after a chimney crushed her.