Cardamoms sentence example
- The exports consist of coffee, pepper, cardamoms and coco-nuts.
- Cardamoms are a valuable crop in the same locality, and also in the Nepalese Himalayas.
- Nux vomica, gamboge, caoutchouc, cardamoms, teak and other valuable woods and gums are among the natural products.
- The town has manufactures of silk, muslin and blankets, and an export trade in hides and cardamoms; and there is a large native Christian population, with two churches.
- Add the cinnamon sticks and black cardamoms and let them sizzle for a few seconds before adding the marinated meat with its liquid.Advertisement
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, crushed cardamoms, ginger, orange zest and peppers.