Card reader sentence example
- Smart card reader Some of these features are enabled by using a ` docking cradle ' provided with the base unit.
- There were limitations to this model, like the lack of Wi-Fi connectivity and a flash card reader.
- When trying to add images to an expandable memory cell phone, one of the easiest methods is to eject the memory card and put it on a card reader on your computer.
- ProOnGo Business Card Reader allows you to important business card information by snapping pictures of the cards and allowing your BlackBerry to send the information to your e-mail as a vCard.
- The site indicates that your own interpretation may vary a bit once you become a more experienced and gifted card reader.Advertisement
- When it comes to learning to read tarot, there's nothing like getting one-on-one instruction from a professional tarot card reader.
- The actual reading and writing of files onto the memory card can be done either through the PSP (using a USB connection) or through a standard card reader.