Carcinomas sentence example
- Renal cell carcinomas can present with ' clot ' colic similar in nature to ureteric colic due to renal calculus.
- This study was undertaken to evaluate the need for neck and mediastinal lymph node dissection when dealing with carcinomas of this region.
- Eleven selected only bladder carcinomas, four included all neoplasms of the urinary tract and one selected carcinomas of the renal pelvis and ureter.
- The aim of our study is to evaluate the expression of these markers in thyroid carcinomas.
- There are two common types of skin cancer, both carcinomas (basal and squamous cell).Advertisement
- More than 90 percent of all cases of skin cancer in the US are basal cell carcinomas.