Carcinogen sentence example
- Doll's own pet theory had been tar on the roads, as tar is a known carcinogen.
- Second, it is a potent radioactive carcinogen, emitting a relatively heavy alpha particle composed of 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
- Plywood, for example, can contain formaldehyde - a " probable carcinogen ", according to the International Agency for Research on Cancer.
- Although experts say silica cat litters are safe as long as they are not ingested, the very concept of having a known carcinogen in close contact with a cherished pet makes some pet owners uneasy.
- Musk xylene is a carcinogen, and the most acutely toxic compound in the group.Advertisement
- While fiberglass insulation is considered a carcinogen, cotton insulation is often made of recycled fabric scraps that are harmless.
- Brazilian Blowout solution has been shown in some studies to contain formaldehyde, which is a human carcinogen and commonly an allergen.
- The EPA and the International Agency for Research on Cancer have established styrene as a possible human carcinogen.
- This ingredient has been classified as a human carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer and as a probable human carcinogen by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Formaldehyde is a known carcinogen, but it's usually present in such small doses that the amount in nail polish is infinitesimal.Advertisement