Carboxylate sentence example
- Such hydrogen bonding induces a more negative charge on the carboxyl oxygen atoms leading to an increase in the carboxyl oxygen atoms leading to an increase in the carboxylate pK a.
- carboxylate oxygen or the pyridine nitrogen.
- carboxylate groups.
- carboxylate CD atom.
- carboxylate ligands results in a trinuclear complex (Figure 5 ).Advertisement
- The model of protein carboxylate - hydroxyapatite surface binding proposed from our recent work.
- Adding an acid such as hydrochloric acid or sulphuric acid to the sodium carboxylate would free the carboxylic acid.
- clathrate water structuring that is reinforced its direct ion pairing to the carboxylate group.