Carboxylase sentence example
- carbamate group is distinct from CO 2 that binds to RuBP Carboxylase as substrate.
- This in itself was not surprising, since plants normally fix CO2 in the dark using PEP carboxylase as part of their respiratory pathway.
- carboxylase genes in plants and bacteria.
- The outer layer (the mesophyll) fixes CO2 using the enzyme PEP carboxylase to form 4-carbon organic acids.
- M. R. Munday (2002) " Regulation of mammalian acetyl-CoA carboxylase, " Biochem.Advertisement
- This carbon-fixing reaction is catalyzed by the enzyme ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase, always known as rubisco.
- phylogeny of PEP carboxylase genes in plants and bacteria.