Carbonation sentence example
- Buy small, individual serving sizes to ensure the carbonation doesn't quickly dissipate, which is common in the large economy-sized bottles.
- Club soda - The carbonation may minimize the permanent staining, but it will only dilute the stain.
- Part of the problem is that the cork may begin to dry out, allowing some of the carbonation to escape.
- There must be no artificial carbonation for draft products.
- By alternating hard and soft pegs as needed, the cellar person carefully controls the natural carbonation of the beer.Advertisement
- The carbonation of the injectors made mapping impossible with the current injectors.
- If you like a little carbonation, add a splash of lemon-lime soda to top off each glass.
- Some wine experts insist that the carbonation of the Champagne helps keep the cork moist when the bottle is in upright storage.
- The Source features a LED display for carbonation and has a sleeker, more modern look compared to other Sodastream products.
- Even without the carbonation, root beer and orange soda make tasty summertime treats.Advertisement
- Allow the carbonation to eat at the stain and then blot it with a cold rag until it is completely lifted.