Carbon-sequestration sentence example
- Sustainable agriculture restores soil organic matter content, increasing carbon sequestration below ground, thereby recovering an important carbon sink.
- However the institute will also look at broader applications of bioscience to energy, including carbon sequestration and enhanced recovery of oil.
- The FIA supports a carbon sequestration project in Mexico, which accounts for all the greenhouse emissions from Formula One teams.
- Ocean carbon sequestration is still one of important future options to stabilize the carbon dioxide concentration in the atmosphere.
- They have a carbon sequestration scheme which involves Climate Care.Advertisement