Carbon-paper sentence example
- Place the transfer paper face up on a flat surface, and lay the carbon paper over it, so the ink faces the paper.
- Tape the transfer paper face up on a table, and layer the carbon paper face down and your template face up on top.
- Cc or CC stands for Carbon Copy, a reference to the old-fashioned practice from the days of typewriters of inserting a piece of carbon paper among the blank sheets in the typewriter to create an instant copy.
- Put the carbon paper on top of the contact paper, followed by your pattern.
- Pull the carbon paper and the pattern away, leaving only the contact paper on the glass.Advertisement