Carbines sentence example
- The cavalry is armed with repeating carbines (the N.C.O.'s with repeating revolvers) and swords.
- Grant, some so Sudanese soldiers, and about 250 porters, armed with Snider carbines.
- Mauser rifles (1901 model) and carbines are used by the infantry and cavalry, and Schneider Canet quick-firing guns by the field and horse artillery.
- Sixth, the board is not decided in the opinion whether it would be best to have only magazine carbines in the cavalry service.
- There were in addition twelve muzzle loading carbines per troop.Advertisement
- This growing interest in 45 caliber lever-action carbines is very attractive, at least to me.
- The cavalry was armed with Sharps carbines, which were superior to the rifled musket.
- You'll be toting pistols, shotguns, carbines, nail guns (which are fun to shoot, but very dangerous), range rifles, and you'll be able to mount cannon turrets for a little mass poundage action.